Here's how we flow
We offer 3 class formats:
- in-studio (preregistration & cancelation required)
- on-demand replay video library
- Preregistration and cancelation are required for classes.
- Cancelation must be made by student within 30mins of class or class is charged in full.
- If no students are signed up 30min before the start time of any class, that class will be canceled.
Classes must be registered for in advance
Livestream classes can be attended live or are available to replay (barring tech issues) for 24 hours after class. No refunds or extensions are given if class is not attended within this 24 hr period.
Most livestream classes will appear in our Replay Library, within 24-72hrs. Replays are available on-demand. Once purchased they are accessible for 24hrs from Union > My Account > Registrations. No refunds or extensions are given if class is not attended within this 24 hr period.
HOW TO ATTEND CLASS:
Registration & Cancelation
Go to our schedule page and register for the class you would like. iI you have an active package it will be taken from this package. If you are new, you will be directed to create an account and make a purchase of your choice. Cancelations must be made at least 30 mins. prior to class or class credit will be lost. To do so, go to Union > My Account > Registrations. No refunds or extensions are given for classes not canceled within 30mins of class.
Attend a livestream
You can access your upcoming class in two ways:
- Open the confirmation email received when registering for class. Click on “Join the Livestream” link.
- Sign into Union > My Account > My Registrations. From here upcoming classes will be listed in the order that they are scheduled to occur. A “Join” link will appear shortly before the class is about to begin.
Select a replay
Please visit our Replay Library to choose a class.
The best way to get support with your Union account is to contact the Union directly; chat or send an email by clicking the purple ? bubble icon in the lower right corner of the Union website. Of course you can always email us directly if you prefer.